IOM: 667 reasons why vaccines are generally safe

It's actually 667 pages.  The IOM has just released a report titled: "Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality."  I've pasted a summary table (click to enlarge) of the major conclusions below, which you can also find, and read more easily, in the IOM Brief Report.  I hope this has an impact and convinces families that vaccines are safe, but somehow I get a feeling that it might have been better if instead of saying "favors rejection" for the vaccine link to autism, they might have said "nada" or "got nothing." I didn't realize this, but apparently the IOM has reviewed the safety of vaccines 11 times at the request of Congress since 1986. Well, should be a good read for my flight back from Seattle.


CLICK TO ENLARGE

Full IOM report (here)

Comments

Most Read Posts (Last 30 Days)