Weekend Links or WeekeLinks?

Jackie Robinson Rotunda - Citi Field
Pretty busy around here.  I just gave a talk on seasonal variation in hospital pathogens at the ID research conference this morning.  I saw Dan there.  He is alive, but on service. I think he had 12 consults one afternoon.

We're moving to a new research building next week here at the Iowa City VA, so I'm busy packing up the stuff that I unpacked only 5 months ago when I arrived.  The building is called "Building 42."   42 is Jackie Robinson's uniform number.  Those of you that have seen my old office will remember the Jackie Robinson poster that I had hanging next to the Jim Henson-Kermit poster.  I think I will call the building the 'Robinson Building' or maybe just 'Jackie'.

Here are some interesting posts for your weekend reading pleasure:




4) Clinical outcomes in HAIs and antibiotic resistance in European ICUs (Lancet ID)

Comments

Most Read Posts (Last 30 Days)