The course is made up of 3 modules: the Healthcare-associated Infection Prevention and Management Core Module, the Applied Infection Control Module and the Healthcare-associated Infection Advanced Epidemiology Module. Course fees are 1290 Euro for Society members, which includes hotel and food. Of note, 1290 Euro = $1721.2470 US if you sign up...exactly.......now! Oh, shucks, too late it just changed.
Update: 28 March at 1pm CT: Cost is now $1715.57
The course coordinators are Marc Bonten, Bart Gordts, Jan Kluytmans, Leonard Mermel and Andreas Voss. The course faculty spans the globe with five faculty from The Netherlands and two faculty from The Iowa. Sign up now!
- Marc J. M. Bonten, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Ben Cooper, Oxford, UK
- Markus Dettenkofer, Freiburg, Germany
- Bart Gordts, Antwerpen, Brussel
- Loreen Herwaldt, The Iowa, USA
- Arno Hoes, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Jan Kluytmans, Breda, The Netherlands
- Leonard Mermel, Rhode Island, USA
- Eli N. Perencevich, The Iowa, USA
- Evelina Tacconelli, Rome, Italy
- Christina Vandenbroucke-Grauls, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Andreas Voss, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Andreas F. Widmer, Basel, Switzerland